Another week until Husband starts work/classes.
Same week, Mother is leaving for the Island.
I am beyond terrified.
I'm curious as to how I'll survive without them aiding me with Faris.
I can't even shower if one of them isn't around to watch over Faris.
More accurately, hold Faris.
Faris does not want to sleep in his basket or cot lately, leaving me behind on all chores.
May Allah s.w.t help me and bless me with patience and strength.
Anis
coming back to reality.....
1 week ago






8 comments:
Kak Anis,
My dad is the youngest child in his family, so over the years I've seen many, many cousins (we have a large family) go through exactly the same thing that you're about to. But most of them passed the transition period successfully. Even though you'll literally be on your own you still have a great support system at home. So stay strong, I'm sure you'll be able to weather anything when it comes to Faris. Besides, before you know it he'll be all grown up and you'll be wishing for those hectic first few months. :)
u will do well don't worry. sometimes it's alright to leave him in his cot while u get some things done. :)
Yanna & Chrystal:
Thank you so much. Very reassuring and much appreciated. :D
amin to you ... u have my doa
Oh Anis... *HUG*
You'll be alright. It's okay to not be perfect and to have things in a mess. It's okay to cry and it's okay to feel scared.
It's okay to be the mother you are and you are doing a great job.
I've gone without showers for days and its ok to be a stinky mom. Everything is ok and will be.
Be strong love.
XOXOXOX
And yes, it does get easy... hard to believe but it will. :)
Syaukat: Amin. Thank you.
Sarah: Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you. It's always wonderful to know that I'm not alone. *hugs* Hope all is well with you and the beloved family.
You're never alone Anis :)
Did i say it gets easy? Haha... i meant it gets easier... but never easy. Oops. ;)
Post a Comment