The week is here where the weekend will see the parents' departure, back to the Island.
Husband is a week closer to going back to work.
I am that much more anxious and nervous about being a single mother albeit for a few hours.
I am constantly mapping when I am to shower, do baby's laundry, do our own laundry, cook and rest.
Mother says I can do it.
She reminds me that if she can raise my brother alone whilst my father was studying in the States - if she can do it, I can do it.
She reminds me that when she had me, she had two children to care for, alone, whilst my father went to work in the mines - if she can do it, I can do it.
InsyaAllah.
Here's hoping.
It's nice to know that I'm not alone in what I'm going through.
From the time Faris was in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (and Husband and I were in our own personal Hell) to the time my breastmilk production was running low.
It helps that there are mothers who have gone through all this before and share their precious two-cents with me.
I enjoy being a mother.
It's a nikmat from Allah s.w.t.
A blessing.
With that in mind, going through things on my own (for a few hours) seems bearable.
I don't look forward to it, honestly, but when the time comes, InsyaAllah it'll be ok.
They say it'll get better, easier, in time.
InsyaAllah.
I sure hope so.
Anis
coming back to reality.....
1 week ago






1 comment:
hi there hot mama... im rooting all the way for you!
i know you can do it!
send my hugs and kisses to Faris for me...
muahxs!
Post a Comment