Sunday, July 19, 2009

Deep Waters

When someone throws you at the deep end of the waters, you have two choices: to sink or to swim.
Actually, sinking is not an option.
"Sink" and "swim" are just two words God knows who coined together, where one has less or no significant meaning at all.
Like Truth or Dare.
No one ever selects "truth".
Whose to say whether you are lying or otherwise.

I was thrown into the deep waters when Mother left and Husband started work.
I swam, and I am swimming still.

Alhamdulillah I survived my first week alone with Faris.
I have a little help here and there from my sister in law, but basically, I survived.
Husband does all he can to help with Faris when he comes home from work/classes but I know he's dead tired too.
So I try to let him rest as much as I can.

Faris is so big already.
Time flies.
And he's such a joy.
Very demanding in terms of feeding, but other than that, he's a wonderful baby.
And very playful.
:D

Faris has three "friends" so far.
A Lamaze Musical Inchworm,
A Lamaze Lion named Logan,
and a turtle-shaped rattle we named Sal (inspired by Entourage's character Turtle whose real name is Salvatore @ Sal).
Looking forward to getting more toys.
Lamaze and Playgro are my favourites.

Anis

No comments: