Since last week, Husband has been down with the flu, fever and cough.
The whole package.
And since the H1N1 scare is still on, we took every precaution we can think of to protect Faris.
Husband sleeps outside and wears a mask around Faris.
Without Husband's aid with Faris, I felt like an amputee.
Struggled for the first night or so.
The stress and worry caused the breast to be engorged with milk, which hurt so much.
When Faris slept, I cried.
I never want him to sense that I'm upset.
I miss Husband so much.
Faris misses his Ayahanda too.
He cries alot when he senses his Ayahanda is not around.
To lull him to sleep, Husband needs to stand in clear view where Faris can see him.
As he's falling asleep, Faris still forces his eyes open to check if Ayahanda is still there.
Breaks our hearts, really.
Alhamdulillah, Husband is better now.
Hope my "limbs" will "rejoin" me soon.
Anis
coming back to reality.....
1 week ago






2 comments:
Salam,
lama xdengar cerita..maaf..busy sikit..nk sgt2 jumpe faris but time weekend mesti ade something on...
mmg sakit la time B engorged sbb tue kene pump n keluarkan susu slalu nanti demam. I penat demam susu...seksa gile..
Faris pon jadi mcm fea jugak..kalau xde ayah kat sblah die sure die xnk tdo..klo tdo pon resah jer..ayah die pon tido luar skang sbb selesema n fever...menakutkan la this H1N1..xtau mcm mane nk protect kami sekeluarga dah..sure take precautions n all but still takut..huhue
Salaam dear.
It's ok. InsyaAllah Raya nanti we visit each other ya.
Aku ni takleh nak pump sgt. kalau pump susu, buang2 je. Faris tak suka EBM. Dia muntah. So, have to bear with it la. Tapi once dia bangun and nurse, kempis terus. Budak tu minum banyak. :D
H1N1 ni very scary. Get well soon to Wan. Kita usaha with ubat and doa, then tawakkal ya. InsyaAllah all will be well.
You take care.
Post a Comment