Monday, December 15, 2008

Rest, rest and rest some more

Morning chores always leave me drained by 7:30am.
Sort laundry. Tidy up last night's dishes. Feed fish and cats. Do laundry.
Itu je.
We start usually after Subuh prayers.
But an hour and a half later, I find myself crawling towards the bed for some shut-eye.
I would wake up around 10am only to feel sleepy again after lunch.
Before Asr, I would always steal half an hour or so and nap.
Sometimes I take longer on rainy days. :D

All I do is sleep. It feels so peaceful.
I can feel the tummy getting heavier.
And bigger.
InsyaAllah baby's growth progress is excellent.

Started throwing up again these past few days.
There are A LOT of things we think Anakanda doesn't like.
Chicken. Hot dogs. Nasi Kandar. Char Kuey Teow. (But Kuey Teow Goreng, no hal. Pelik)
I eat any of these, everything will come rushing back out.
Haih.
What is Bonda gonna to eat now, Baby Ours?

Sleepy Bonda

3 comments:

Sarah B. said...

haha... i remembered needing an extraordinary amount of sleep. It was funny because i've never been a day-napper. SLEEP all you can now dear... you will NEVER sleep the same way after little precious arrives. enjoy!

it's a good idea to start doing walking exercises, very slowly try to build up strength - being in shape will help tremendously in healing post-delivery. Plus, you will need the strength n stamina to mind the little one.

enjoy ur growing belly anis! xox

Sarah B. said...

oh hey... sogo is on sale and baby clothes are cheap if you wanna check it out.

i had to buy new clothes for bilal as he's outgrowing his pajamas. i was cross-eyed from speed shopping and felt nauseous after... so many things to look at. its a whole floor of kids n baby things. *sigh* i miss taking my own sweet time to shop...

also babyland in ss2 has good sales sometimes, if you haven't already checked it out. i like to go there for items more than clothes tho. for quality i still like mothercare clothes.

Dearests said...

Thank you Sarah. Will check out those places. For now, I like to shop at Brands Outlet. They have nice stuff. If you're lucky, though. :D And Mom's Care.

Matt and I try to walk as much as we can. I get tired easily though. Oh well.

Hope all is well dear!