These past few days have been excruciating in terms of itchiness. The stomach has stretched somewhat and it's sooooooooooooo itchy. I can't scratch, but what I can do is have my hair brush with me at all times and when the need arises, "brush" the itchy area. No direct skin contact though.
I personally don't mind stretch marks. If any, it'll represent a certain milestone in the journey of becoming a mother. A Bonda. Like my mother, insyaAllah one day I can tell my children proudly that they were responsible for the marks on the body. :D Lagipun, kita bukan macam artis kat Hollywood tu nak pakai bikini and such.
Application of baby oil before bed is mandatory to relieve the itch. I try to apply it everytime after bath time, but too lazy. Others recommend Palmer's Cocoa Butter cream for stretch marks. I can't stand the smell. So, I opt for Johnson's baby oil instead. It omits a nice, comforting smell, even when you sweat.
Went to see Baby Ours. Healthy, Alhamdulillah. Quiet though. Not as fidgety as the last doctor's visit. Sleeping probably. But baby did twitch and waved the arms a little. Asked the doctor if baby was a boy or girl, but the position baby was in made it impossible for doctor to tell. Shy baby. Sat all curled.
Maybe next time...
Aaaaaahhhhhhh.... it's sooooooooooooo iiiiiitttttttccchhyyyyy! *scratches with brush*
Anis
coming back to reality.....
1 week ago






No comments:
Post a Comment