Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Bonda's Wants

Latest craving to hit me is the dire want for a bedding set. Multiple if possible.

Paradise 4 Piece Bedding Set

Eddie Bauer Teddy Bear Bedding Set

Jungle Babies Bedding Set <--- Bonda's favourite Arctic Babies Bedding Set

So far, haven't found one (that exists in Malaysia) that is to our liking. Saw one set at Choo! Choo! Train but the set, which consists of crib bumper, bed sheet and quilt, costs RM700. *whistles* Bonda and Ayahanda pun tak pernah tidur on sheets as expensive as that.

Hopefully, we can go tengok-tengok some more baby stuff sometime before the weekend. I hate going out on weekends. Although we don't have a crib yet, I just REALLY want to get a bedding set. I suppose it's one of those cravings.

Anis.

1 comment:

Yanna said...

I like the set with the teddy bear designs, that shade of brown makes it a very earthy and comforting colour. I'm nowhere near having kids but I'm really enjoying looking at all the photos of the baby-related products you post up here. Like you said in another post, baby deserves best. :)