Husband's new semester begins today. Both for work and classes. Got settled into the classes and lecturers already. Now waiting to meet the new students at work. InsyaAllah this semester will be as good or better than the last.
Head hurts a lot lately. Maybe I've been lying down too much, but I don't have the strength to do much else. People say I should exercise. I try to. I do house chores. They expect me to take walks. I don't want to push myself. Not yet.
I haven't gotten used to this bulging belly. It's heeeeaaavvvy. But Mother would always say I haven't seen anything yet. I would get BIGGER, insyaAllah.
I can't seem to bring myself to shop anymore. Sayang nak spend money. I know these are items we need or eventually will need but I just want to spread out the spending, so as to not spend a big sum of money at one go.
January we need to get the little baby essentials. I have a long list.
February insyaAllah getting the crib. MIL offered to chip in. Alhamdulillah.
March need to get car seat that can cradle the baby instead of only sitting the baby upright. Then, we'll save on baby carrier. Niece has one. Brand; Elego. Should Google that.
Between now and the estimated date of delivery (EDD), we need to get playsuits and sleepsuits. Susahnya nak carik (yang cantik-cantik)!
See why I'm so reluctant to spend so much at one go?!
On top of lazing around and minimal house chores, I started cooking again. It's so good to eat at home. Take-outs are so bland. And unhealthy. You don't know how much of what they put in the food. Especially Ajinomoto. Sheesh!
I miss Mother and Father. Hope they'll come home soon.
Anis
coming back to reality.....
1 week ago






2 comments:
anis, i have an idea. aper kata u Make your own fancy designs for onesies and sleepsuits?
just buy plain ones and buy those special paper for iron on transfers. makes for unique-ness and a story to tell behind the bajus (but that is if u terlarat nak buat hehe)
That's a good idea actually. Thanks Mariam.
Post a Comment