Ramadhan came and went.
So did Eid.
Everything is going by in a flash.
Faris is growing up fast.
Sitting up and turning himself over already.
We think his gums are starting to itch because he keeps chewing his lower lip and tongue.
I hope our baby boy doesn't grow up too fast.
I'd miss him terribly.
We are saving to buy him a new stroller.
For our tiny car, we're looking at the Maclaren.
Light weight and umbrella fold.
Going bottle hunting.
I like MAM's silk teast but I don't like MAM's bottles.
So what I do is I buy other bottles and switch the teats.
Faris only has two Chicco bottles.
:(
First Eid as parents is great.
Not quite that eventful since going to open houses aren't very convinient.
But the Eid morning, dressing Faris up in his baju melayu was an event.
Proud.
Handsome.
:D
Anis.
coming back to reality.....
1 week ago






No comments:
Post a Comment