Salaam.
A day to remember,
the day I touched my son's hand in my own, and saw for myself how they fit.
the day Bonda Ours was presented a speck of what she deserves, and still reacted like she got it all.
the day I woke up, and saw Marvel Crossovers Venom, muscularly revving his engines for all
to see and (pardon the pun) Marvel, after a whole year of forgetting he ever existed.
the day Faris lit the whole household with his infectious laughter, causing everyone to
join in.
the day love becomes consumed entirely, and not just worthlessly spewed, when we are together.
the day I open my eyes, and take other days in.
Fit. Still. Year. Everyone. Love. Other.
A great day if I can just one.
A blessed life since I have them all.
Matthekage
A day to remember,
the day I touched my son's hand in my own, and saw for myself how they fit.
the day Bonda Ours was presented a speck of what she deserves, and still reacted like she got it all.
the day I woke up, and saw Marvel Crossovers Venom, muscularly revving his engines for all
to see and (pardon the pun) Marvel, after a whole year of forgetting he ever existed.
the day Faris lit the whole household with his infectious laughter, causing everyone to
join in.
the day love becomes consumed entirely, and not just worthlessly spewed, when we are together.
the day I open my eyes, and take other days in.
Fit. Still. Year. Everyone. Love. Other.
A great day if I can just one.
A blessed life since I have them all.
Matthekage






No comments:
Post a Comment