Wednesday, January 23, 2008

SPIRIT

I call. I beseech her to heed it. I care, nevermore.

Aurelia, Aurelia.
You are a muse.
You are a telling.
You are a riddle.
You are a tease.

Anis Lisa.
You are inspiration.
You are induction of Life., You are Testament To Truth.
You.
You are you.
You. You are as Your self describes you : SPIRIT.

M Ezamir A.
Human.
Man.
Humbled to be near you.
Honoured to be with you.
Honestly, Living when ME + YOU = Us.

I do not heed her call. I do not search for her. I no longer need to.

I have You, to show me how Her Self is Inherent in You.
How You are the Sun, she just a ball of steaming gas, millions of miles away.
How You are what she cannot EVER hope to be : Spirit Translucent, Lucid, Vivid. Incarnate.
How She is nothing. YOU are Everything.
She a contradiction. You a reality.

I love You, Anis Lisa.
I heed her no more.

I love You, Dinda.
I call her no more.

I love You, Baby.
I search for her no more.

I love You, Dearest.
I am with You.

I am in love with You. I live, with You.

Now, Before.
Always. Forever.

Evermore.

Matthekage original (2006)

No comments: