Thursday, May 3, 2012

Preparations

It seems that this pregnancy is flying by.
Alhamdulillah, safely in the third trimester now.
It's already May.

We have about 10 weeks to go, insyaAllah.



Preparations are underway.
I'm checking if everything is still working; breastpumps, bottle sterilisers, etc.
I've been washing some of Faris' old baby clothes, a little at a time.
The memories it brings. :)
And I cannot fathom that Faris was once that tiny.
He's growing up so fast.

There's a huge possibility that I may have to undergo Caesarian again,
if doctor finds that I am still a Group B streptococcus carrier.
Doc says just because I was a carrier when I was pregnant with Faris, I won't necessarily be one for this pregnancy.
However, to determine that, he'd have to run some tests when I reach Week 34 insyaAllah.

Praying for the best.
Safe.
Blessed.
Comfortable.

InsyaAllah.

No comments: