Thursday, March 18, 2010

Simple

I sometimes have an overflow of thoughts that I think I'd like to share.
Or write up a rebuttle on some issue I read at another's blog.
And post pictures upon pictures of my Kodak moments.

But then,
I realized not everything is for the public.
For sharing.

So those posts are deleted or just saved as drafts.

My outlet has always been talking.
Alhamdulillah, I will always Husband and family to listen.
And give me feedback.
Or just listen.
And laugh.

Most of the time, we laugh.

So, everything will remain as is.
Simple.

Anis

2 comments:

Sarah B. said...

I agree!

I always find myself stopping short of publishing written entries. So I copy and paste into my journal instead. Not everything is for the public you are so right.

Dearests said...

Wah, I'd like to have a journal.
I do love your writing though. Especially the poems. Pls don't stop sharing them. :D