Thursday, March 25, 2010

I Do Not Miss...

...all the (past) relationship drama.

...sleeping alone.

...not having a purpose in life.

....being unmarried.

...driving to University alone.

...going to the movies - with seat-kicking rempits and damp-odoured seats.

...smelling like cigarettes because then people-in-life chain-smoked.

...most importantly, having to miss the weekends or be dragged to the mamak just because a football game is on.

So, bring on the World Cup 2010 season.
Gua tak heran la.

Nota kaki: Gefrens/isteri/kawan casual all over the world yang akan merasai gegaran negatif World Cup bulan Jun/Julai ini, saya tumpang simpati.

Anis

4 comments:

Sarah B. said...

Hahaha... I like this.

Btw, Anis... am so sorry I have yet been able to come visit you and Faris. I wish I was more mobile but driving on my own is not really a good choice for now as Bilal still screams bloody murder when he sits in the carseat alone.

I'll have to wait until when Tar gets back... :(

Dearests said...

:D

Sarah dear. No worries. Whenever ada rezeki, come la ya. Always welcomed. Oh, if possible, do come to Faris first bday party in May, insyaAllah. Combine with my niece's 3rd bday since they were born 3 days apart.

Sokat said...

hey hey ... it is called "sport" ... I guess in Venus it is called "shopping"

Gender Stereotype

Dearests said...

Hahaha. Gender stereotype indeed.
Because I hate shopping. I was taught to save and save. Oh, but I like buying stuff for my son though.