To those who know not what they say,
Yes, I do not have the luxury of savouring meals.
I inhale my food.
Yes, I haven't the luxury of viewing latest movies.
The last movie I went to was The Dark Knight.
Yes, I don't have the luxury of sitting down with a book and finishing it in two days.
I'm still on Chapter 1 of Selden Edwards', since a month ago.
Yes, I do not have the luxury of deep, 6 hour sleep.
I am truly thankful for even 2 hours.
But to those who know not what they say,
I am not missing out on anything.
Because unlike the luxuries that I do not have,
I have the luxury of raising a wonderful son.
This luxury is the king of kings of luxury.
You know not what you say.
And you definitely know not what you are missing.
Bonda
coming back to reality.....
1 week ago






No comments:
Post a Comment