I laughed so hard at Sweets when he "discovered" how literal Bones was.
I screamed at the TV when Booth and Bones exchange their "soulmate" look but don't know it.
I felt Dean's heartbreak when telling Sam how hurt he was over his choosing a demon over blood.
I felt Eric's pain when pleading for Godric to stay.
I cried when Jamie-Lynn left Turtle, tears welling at the airport.
I felt so much love when Mrs. Ari nodded in approval at Ari's business conquest after his touching speech.
I felt the worn out Drama feeling defeat but hopeful at the Melrose 2009 audition.
I gush and smile like a cheshire cat at how Chuck lembutly says "Hey" at an approaching Blair.
I smile thinking about the "Besar punye!" Maggi ad.
TV's good.
Keeps our emotions in check.
Keeps us human.
But nothing beats that emotion when Faris looks up at us and gives his cheeky smile...
Anis
coming back to reality.....
1 week ago






No comments:
Post a Comment