Thursday, June 11, 2009

28

Alhamdulillah.
By right, Faris is 4 weeks old today.
One month this weekend, insyaAllah.
So far, platelets are up from 126 to 393 in 13 days.

Adjustments have been made to parenthood.
So far, it's been alright.
A lot of tears and temper in the beginning though, but everything came naturally after that.
I have the most amazing Husband.
The most amazing family.

We aren't receiving guests or phone calls as of yet.
We're still VERY tired.
Traveling up and down for the first two weeks of Our Son's life to the ICU hasn't worn off yet.
Pardon our "sombong"ness.
Faris is tired.
We are tired.

Anis

3 comments:

Dearests said...

My Wife...

What can be said, but can not be uttered enough.

What can be described, and yet suffers I.I.S.(insufficient idea syndrome).

No matter the strength that the mountain carries, it is forever humbled by the supple might that the trees of life above it imparts. Green is the bond, Bonda.

We love you so much. You are Allah's proof that we are His, and His alone.

Gorgeous.

Faridatul Bariza Binti Md Nasir said...

Salam,

yeah I know how tired you can be with a newborn. been there. that is why husband and I will only go to visit you and faris or to anyone who just delivered a baby when the baby is older than one month old. So whenever you , matt and faris dah ready utk terima visitors please inform us ya..can't wait to meet little faris..

Anonymous said...

hope faris will be doing well..
mengerti..mmg first few weeks kite x selesa dgn phone calls or receiving guest...
i feel that too at the beginning..
coz we're tired...
but stay strong.. :)
e'thing will be alrite..