Salaam, dear readers and well wishes do we extend to you.
Yes. What you've heard,what you've seen, what you've thought of is true : I, Matt Houston, has forever given his all to his Love, The TRUE soulbearer of his existence, to his Wife.
It is a momentous occasion. Hearts are racing, blood coagulating in mixtures yet unheard of, nor studied, but rather felt throughout the ages... all due to the simple question of ... WHERE IN HEAVEN'S KUMBAYA- KARIN IS THE IMAM??? I asked myself this question, and felt the changes in me, first- hand. I realised I ... Nay. I saw how much I wanted this blessing. I saw how much a person can mean for something, and blow up in a plutonic gas- puddle of incongruous simplicity and cursed hear- cracy.
In short, I want to be married, so that I can experience this 'gift', and honour it, not let it die.
Onward...
Now, I am safely, and ecstatically her Husband. The feeling is nothing but REAL. PHYSICAL, MENTAL, SOULFUL real. It's not just rumour. It's not just hearsay. It's anything butt, with a capital 'B' and an extra 'T' to tip the tip towards the towline tastefully.... There. ;)
Now, forgive the King, for he is needed for laundrical matters of HOME.
Take care. I know I will do my best to do just that, for the both of us.
May you see my 'usual' advice of goodwill and general, betterment to all beings...
Until next time...
Matthekage
(Has a nice Ring to it, doesn't it? ;) )
coming back to reality.....
1 week ago






No comments:
Post a Comment