Songs help me unwind once my sons have gone to bed.
And drown myself in the lyrics.
And some nights when I am not too tired, I get crazy, dancing in the dark.
Stress melts away.
It's quite rejuvenating.
Songs that I love and I'd recommend:
Young The Giant - "12 Fingers"
Tim McGraw - "Highway Don't Care"
The Script - "If You Ever Come Back"
Alt-J - "Fitzpleasure"
Biffy Clyro - "Mountains"
The Strokes - "Under Cover of Darkness"
Les Mis OST - "In My Life/ A Heart Full of Love"
Olly Murs - "Cry Your Heart Out"
Zach Sobiech - "Clouds"
Max Milner - "Sex Sheets"
Artist Vs Poet - "Different People" (feat. Devyn Deloera)
Doctor Who OST - "I Am The Doctor"
Ian Axel - "This Is The New Year"
Passenger - "Month of Sundays"
John Mayer - "Half of My Heart"
Ed Sheeran - "Lego House"
Bastille - "Flaws"
Paramore - "My Heart"
Ron Pope - "A Drop In The Ocean"
The Black Keys - "Run Right Back"
Morning Parade - "Speechless"
Enjoy.
coming back to reality.....
1 week ago






No comments:
Post a Comment