Dear self,
These are the books who've yet to read. Please finish them first before you buy some more books.
Please.
Please.
Please.
Dear Husband,
You are an enabler. Your "It's ok. It's always good to buy books" and "You can never have too many books at a time" is NOT HELPING. I love you, though.
5 comments:
have you read bradbury's fahrenheit?
Hi Teha.
No, unfortunately, I haven't. I have read his "October Country" and "The Halloween Tree". The former is one of my favourite books.
ah. you have just intrigued me. i'm going to read bradbury's other works. fahrenheit is terrifying, though. it's a dystopia where firemen burn books and fahrenheit 451 is the temp that book papers start to burn. one of the best subversive literary works :)
Syakir does that too! His "That's Ok. It's a good investment" and "If you want it, and I can afford it, then you must have it" - We're married to men that are spoiling us rotten!
Awww. Syakir is so sweet. Yes, Alhamdulillah, we're married to men who spoil us rotten. :D
Post a Comment