Friday, September 3, 2010

A SNUGG Set


If it's not apparent yet, we love SNUGGbaby.
So we got a matching set of :


SNUGG SSC


A drawstring pouch for the SNUGG SSC


And a SNUGG Diaper Clutch.

I love them. They're gorgeous.

2 comments:

Mrs Wan Kasim Wan Kadir said...

Hi Anis,

I'm one of your silent reader. Love to read about your thoughts on babies stuff. FYI, I just delivered a baby girl on the 10th October.

I am interested to purchase this lovely item. Just curious, for New Born, is it better to purchase the ring sling or the one that you bought?

Thank you

Regards,
mimi

Dearests said...

Hi Mimi.

Thank you for reading the Dearests blog. It's always nice to hear from others.

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter. You and your family must be thrilled.

For newborns, I prefer the ringsling. With a little practice, you can actually breastfeed while your baby is in the sling and your hands will be free.

However, my sister in-law has a 2 month old and she prefers the SSC. I suppose it boils down to preference.

All the best. Enjoy this wonderful blessing that is motherhood. :D