Sunday, January 24, 2010

Treasure found

We were out looking for some educational DVDs for Faris yesterday.
It's lovely to be back in Ampang.

By the way, we were in Ampang because our family doctor is somewhere just outside of Ampang.
Needed to see Doc because:
a) Husband is not well

b) I lost my balance while trying to find a comfortable position to nurse Faris and my right ring finger caught most of my weight as I was going down. To top off the painful experience, I sat on my hand, flexing the finger more in the impossible direction. Alhamdulillah, nothing broken or fractured.

Strolled in the newly opened Toys R Us at Great Eastern Mall and found a gem of a cd:
Disney's Make Mine Music.

I loved this show when I was a little girl, especially Johnny Fedora and Alice Bluebonnet shorts.

And since Faris loves his Sesame Street, we bought the Great Numbers game DVD. It's so awesome.

Books and Edu-DVDs, they're my weakness. We don't necessarily spoil Faris when it comes to these things. It's actually more for Bonda. :D

Bonda/Anis

No comments: